Excited about the AI Cars?

• Thread starter DirtDrift
  • 20 comments
United States
United States
Anyone here excited to challenge the AI cars? Anyone not convince they are challenging? Well did you know when you are about to win they can push you of the track and make you flip? :) One of the exciting things you will exp with a challenging AI! :)

Really!? One slightly off topic discussion on 1 thread leads you to make this one!?

Anyone excited for the grass? I sure am, I hope it's not too slippy though, or too green.
Sneak peek at the new grass:
ProjectCARS_PC-5-wm.png

At first I thought you were trolling with a real picture, pretending it was a game shot. That's amazing!:bowdown::cheers:
I just googled Project CARS grass and found that. Don't know if it's in game or not. The car looks in game but the grass looks a little too real to be a game

I just googled Project CARS grass and found that. Don't know if it's in game or not. The car looks in game but the grass looks a little too real to be a game

It's a flat texture but yes, this is ingame graphics. We already had this discussion a few weeks ago with PRO_TOO.

It's a flat texture but yes, this is ingame graphics. We already had this discussion a few weeks ago with PRO_TOO.
I can't believe I'm saying this but MAN THAT GRASS LOOKS SO REALISTIC!

D
Anyone here excited to challenge the AI cars? Anyone not convince they are challenging? Well did you know when you are about to win they can push you of the track and make you flip? :) One of the exciting things you will exp with a challenging AI! :)
Don't pay attention to these guys...Some real douche bag game boy fans.... Yeah I hope the AI delivers up to the hype but I'm not buying this game to after the reviews are in...

I am sorry Ocat1979 I have not seen any thread cover about players getting excited about the AI! It something that should be hype about. But i will continue this on another thread since it has already started.

It just to get people excited about the AI! As it was quiet bare sometime ago. :)

I like the grass too! Its looks very realistic! Everything is realistic like the trees! You can tell its a game but the detail makes you want to play the game on and on! :)

But now a few people are saying the AI isn't fast enough in the lower catagories with the GOLD build, and they can win easily! I hope that's not the case!!

To be honest, there are bound to be a few aliens here and there for which the AI is too easy. I'm pretty sure it won't be for the other 99%. Over here on GTP I sat firmly in the middle when it came to the GTP/WRS registry (Division 3), and that reflects quite nicely in the game. 👍

And I'm quite sure that if there are certain events or races that have too easy AI, they will be adjusted accordingly. But the only way to really determine if it's too easy (or not) is using cold, hard statistics, not because a few people said so.

To be honest, there are bound to be a few aliens here and there for which the AI is too easy. I'm pretty sure it won't be for the other 99%. Over here on GTP I sat firmly in the middle when it came to the GTP/WRS registry (Division 3), and that reflects quite nicely in the game. 👍

And I'm quite sure that if there are certain events or races that have too easy AI, they will be adjusted accordingly. But the only way to really determine if it's too easy (or not) is using cold, hard statistics, not because a few people said so.

Yes mate, and i must say watching recent videos of races, the AI looked quite tough to me! I'm sure to begin with many people will find the game difficult, me included, and i consider myself to be a fast racer! We will see in 9 days! ;)

Back