Exiting Replays

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by AndyBrind, Jun 12, 2019.

1. AndyBrind

AndyBrind

Recently got GT5 second hand so it doesn’t come with the manual. Have been trying to find an answer to this online, but I just can’t seem to find the answer. Basically, I’m looking to see if there is a way to quit replays or do I have to watch the entirety of it? Tried every single button on the controller, briefly tapping them and holding them down, and not one of them seems to work. I can use select to change POV and L1 to look behind, but that’s it. Spent nearly three hours last night downloading 9 years of updates and installing and I’m wondering if there was something in the final update the stopped people being able to end replays? Any help is appreciated.

2. VBR

VBR Premium

There's a red exit button on the bottom right corner of the HUD during a replay, navigate to it & then press X on it to exit.

[​IMG]

:tup:

EDIT: I think you may be referring to the replays that automatically play after certain races (they have a different HUD), in that case just press the Start button to exit. You can also press the Square button to toggle the HUD, & the Triangle button to zoom in/out during those automatic replays too.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019