Exotic Cars, Rally, Touring, FGT, Concept.

  • Thread starter Thread starter robertowjr
  • 4 comments
  • 459 views
Messages
113
Messages
robertowjr
Im looking forward to trade some of my cars, I'd like to know what you can offer.

I'm not looking for any special model for now, I just don't like rally cars.

Audi Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
Mitsubishi STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Formula Gran Turismo (Green)
Furai Concept
C4 WRC 08
Saleen S7 '02
XJ220 '92
DeLorean S2 '04
Jay Leno Tank Car '03
Shelby GT350R '65
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04

This is going to be my first trades, so take it easy!
Thank you guys.
 
BMW V12 LMR for an F10?
 
Im interested in C4 WRC 08, what do u want for it and can u trade right now?
 
i have a c4 wot can u offer? plus can still trade bmw v12 mate
 
Im interested in C4 WRC 08, what do u want for it and can u trade right now?

What can you offer? I'd like a race car or any other good one.
 
Back