Exotic Luxury Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter MisterSTig
  • 22 comments
  • 4,894 views
Messages
22
Where's the Rolls Royce?

I know most of you guys here care for speed but would you rather have Rolls Royce rather than a 10hp Honda Beat? From Bentley Arnage to Mercedes-Benz, to BMW 7 Series? I wonder what your input on such cars since a lot of exotic already jumped aboard.
 
Rolls Royce would be excellent.

I also noticed despite the amount of BMWs in GT3 and 4, there was still huge gaps in their range.

I also miss this car from GT2:

AETV342882_1b.jpg


Some say its really ugly, but i've always kind of liked it. It was quite fast in GT2 aswell. I know its not an exotic luxury car and kind of off topic, so i will post this:

2007-Bentley-Arnage-22.jpg


Thats one awesome looking car.
 
I would like to see RR in GT one day.
Bentley also.

Bentley_Continental_Supersports.jpg


Definitely something I want to try.
 
You can't please everyone. Personally I think its cool having the possibility to drive a car that you actually own in real life, on top of driving the exotic dream cars.
 
Rolls Royce would be excellent.

I also noticed despite the amount of BMWs in GT3 and 4, there was still huge gaps in their range.

I also miss this car from GT2:

AETV342882_1b.jpg


Some say its really ugly, but i've always kinda liked it. It was quite fast in GT2 aswell. I know its not an exotic luxury car so i will post this:

2007-Bentley-Arnage-22.jpg


Thats one awesome looking car.

I used to have a BMW 850Ci. I think it looks brilliant especially back in the 90's where that look is very popular. However the reliability on it is bad where the gasket seal broke and one of the cylinders misfired. It's my first V12 car and it sounded very mean with aftermarket exhaust. While I have the opportunity to test drive Rolls Royce Phantom and Corniche, for a luxury car, I wouldn't say it wasn't quick so it fits perfectly in.
 
I would like to see RR in GT one day.
Bentley also.

Bentley_Continental_Supersports.jpg


Definitely something I want to try.

Nice car :drool:.. hope to see them included in the game.
 
You can't please everyone. Personally I think its cool having the possibility to drive a car that you actually own in real life, on top of driving the exotic dream cars.

Im happy... My car (Nissan Bluebird 1600 [510]) is in GT4 and GTPSP, so i am guessin it will be in GT5...
 
The more cars the better... So why not luxury cars too... I guess there has been a smooth concept car in GT2...I'll look for a picture this evening and add it then...(currently I am on work... ;-) )

"My" car (Fiat Coupé 20V Turbo) is also in GT5 I am sure cause it is aleady in the PSP version... Unfortunately it is only the "Plus" version and not the "Limited Edition"... Wanna know the slight differences? Just ask me...
 
Nice car :drool:.. hope to see them included in the game.
Me to would like to see these Lux'o supercars included in the game, but I doubt they will be!:sly:
 
I want more classic BMW's! We do have a few but not the entire series! I seem to remember GT2 including a large amount of old BMW's and I would like to see them make a return in GT5. All we appear to have currently is the M series, the new 3 series and that's pretty much it!?
 
Is it just me or is this yet another wishlist?
 
How about a...

the-maybach-exelero-can-be-yours-for-7-8-million.jpg


* Length : 5.89 m (19.3 ft)
* Width : 2.148 m (7.02 ft)
* Weight : 2660 kg (5864 lb)
* Engine : Bi-Turbo V12 from Maybach 57 S 700 hp (SAE) (522 kW), 1020 N·m
* Top speed : 351 km/h (218 mph)
* 0-62 mph : 4.4 seconds
* Tires : 315/25 ZR 23 Fulda Exelero
* Fuel used for top speed test: 110 octane
* Cost: Approx. $8,000,000 (USD)
 
Where's the Rolls Royce?

Rolls Royce would be excellent.

I also noticed despite the amount of BMWs in GT3 and 4, there was still huge gaps in their range.

I also miss this car from GT2:

Thats one awesome looking car.

I would like to see RR in GT one day.
Bentley also.

Im happy... My car (Nissan Bluebird 1600 [510]) is in GT4 and GTPSP, so i am guessin it will be in GT5...

"My" car (Fiat Coupé 20V Turbo) is also in GT5 I am sure cause it is aleady in the PSP version... Unfortunately it is only the "Plus" version and not the "Limited Edition"... Wanna know the slight differences? Just ask me...

Me to would like to see these Lux'o supercars included in the game, but I doubt they will be!:sly:

I want more classic BMW's! We do have a few but not the entire series!

How about a...


Seriously, how many people didnt see this:ouch:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111016

BTW, Hello my name is grumpy and i hate Mondays :ouch:.
 
I look forward to these badboys being in GT5! :drool:

2009 Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG

2010_mercedes_s_class_amg_main_630-0413-630x360.jpg




2009 Audi S8 Quattro

2008_audi_s8_ext_13.jpg
 
would you rather have Rolls Royce rather than a 10hp Honda Beat?

I love Honda Beats!

I'm pretty sure Beats have something like 50bhp (I do realise that's a joke, by the way), and I'd definitely pick one over a Roller for driving on a track, no doubt about it. I'd much rather have a huge power deficit than a massive weight disadvantage, basically.
 
Last edited:
Whats that white thing on the back window?
 
Roof. Yup its 'convertible'. That's a Landaulet edition of 62.

Err, thats really tacky, why would anyone want a convertible Maybach? :nervous: :sick: :ouch:
 
It's more of an extended sunroof lol.
 
Back