"Exotica" Monthly Photoshop Contest

• Thread starter Garconis
  • 9 comments
Garconis
Garconis
"Exotica" Monthly Photoshop Contest:

Each month starting now, I will post an Exotic car or Supercar to be Photoshopped to no extent. Many people think that the cars are perfect. No one can imagine Photoshopping a McLaren F1 or Jaguar XJ220. It's just not possible. Its already perfect. Well, that is where you, fellow GTPlaneters, come in.

You try to improve upon the cars we have grown to love and drool at. Each month a member will be chosen by fellow GTPlaneters via a Poll. That winner will be archived, and at the end of the year we will see who the winner of the Exotica Award is.

This may seem similar to the Official Weekly PSC, but this is different in many ways:
-It is once a month rather than a week, this gives the 'Shopper more time to create and think his idea through.

-Every car will be an Exotic Car or a Super Car. Meaning it will be an extremely high performance road car.

-Anything is allowed, transform the vehicle to a design, copy and paste, or be really creative and dont copy and paste ANYTHING. It's all up to the 'shopper.

*Suggestions for each months cars are welcome and encouraged. Afterall, this wont be a sucess unless you get what YOU want. Now I am not saying I will gaurantee anything, but I will consider the car you may suggest. Your suggestions can go in here, or in the current months PSC thread.

This will start in the month of March, look for the topic:
PSC: "Exotica" - *March*

If you have any questions or comments regarding the future monthly Photoshop Contest, please post them below. Thank you for your time.

cool deal... PR's bentley was kind of along the same lines as this....hard car to chop cause its more upscale and whatnot. should be interesting to see the skill of some of the peeps on here.

Yes, I will try to find the best angles. Mainly front-side views. But even those angles are off a bit. I will try to keep the colors of the exotics simple: White, Silver, etc. Of course, not all of them will be those colors, but I will try. Once again, suggestions are open. Not on just what vehicle, but also colors and angles, and anything else you want to suggest...

^yes but also try to keep some traditional angles as well. I'd like to see some
astonmartin.gif
bmw.gif
horse.gif
jaguar.gif
lotus.gif
mclaren.gif
mercedes.gif
pagani.gif
porsche.gif
saleen.gif
ruf.gif
tvr.gif
tommykaira.gif
lambo.gif

ahhh, Hello gt3bedbuddy- it's good to see you. look at this - I am a member... the newest member in fact.

I like your idea, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the other ppl here can do with photoshop.

Back