Experience Level Question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter LANDO
  • 1 comments
  • 564 views
Messages
800
Spain
Madrid, Spain
Messages
Landokarl
I was wondering how if there is a way to earn more experience. Do we get the same experience to beat Sunday Cup with a MX5 or a McLaren?

I am in level 21 and it is taking to long to reach level 22, I just earn 700-1000exp.points per race even if I get a worst car than the AI.

Does somebody know how the experience works? I thought of that because in GT4 you earned more A Spec points if your car was even with the IA cars.
 
you even get EXP for losing, but yea there is a difference, Sunday cup and stuff only give 250 or so exp.
Id say just keep farming for money, buy cars you like, enjoy your time playing, exp will follow suit with your cash flow
 
Back