Experiences with a modder *Possibly 2* on GTA Online

United States
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ScorchingAngel01
So last night I have a friend *Not a modder* who plays GTA Online with some modders. We first met each other in a lobby with a modder who turned him into a UFO which was extremely bizarre. Since it was so crazy, *He had a mic anyways so as me* I head over to where he was and I notice the modder was giving players money. Not outrageous amounts of money, only a couple of ten thousand dollars and this kid quite interest me so I added him to my friends list on PSN. So a couple of days later after we first met, he asked me if he would like to invite one of the modders to a invite only session. I said yes but it appears the modders were busy. One of them were on GTA V single player while the other was playing Advanced Warfare. So a day later I was able to meet the modder again and in the lobby I notice that there was a bunch of players chilling on some hill with the modder. I think there was two but I'm not too sure. My friend did said that he had two modders added as a friend so whatever. The modders were giving some players stun guns. Apparently not everyone got a stun gun and we were just messing around. There was a windmill placed at the hill along with strange silver blocks that don't even exist within the game. We did had a bit of fun, everyone was killing each other for no reason. One of the modders later went afk. I wasn't there for long but it was sure a fun night.
image.jpg

A picture of my friend when he got turned into a UFO.

Modding is against the terms of service, however for such a modder not harming a player's character such as resetting their rank, removing their cars, etc. I didn't reported the modder. While the modder turning him into a UFO may seem harmful, I think it would be better if they only do these mods in invite only sessions or solo sessions as well as GTA V single player but they never harmed me. Nor did I ever got outrageous amounts of money. The modder had a modded police car which didn't look that bad. I could imagine if Rockstar gave us the ability to customize police cars like in Saints Row.
image.jpg

What do you think guys? Have you ever had a encounter with a modder similar to the one I encountered? Did you reported him / her? Or no? By the way for those of you that were wondering about my friend who got turned into a UFO. His character got turn back to normal after going to a new session. So yeah if this ever happens to you, just find a new session and your good to go.

Share your modder encounter stories here. I'll be looking forward to reading them.

Last edited:
Back