Experiment: Worst Bob Ever

• Thread starter LeGeNd-1
  • 0 comments

LeGeNd-1

Premium
Australia
Australia
GTP_LeGeNd-1
Everyone's aim is usually to try and get the best Bob possible, so I'm trying to achieve the opposite end of the spectrum here. Just for fun and curiosity, no practical reasons whatsoever :P

So we know that drivers' stats start to degrade once their career bar reaches around 3/4, and the degradation maxes when the career bar is full. I notice that this degradation is larger than the initial stats of any Bobs. So my question is, what will happen if you get a compeletely noob Bob and leave him like that, while your other Bobs keep racing? As we know the noob Bob's career bar will still increase (and age him), but his skills won't improve at all. What would the degradation look like then? Will it completely drain his skills, or even go into negative, thus making him the worst Bob ever? :lol:

I've started this experiment and gotten the noob Bob to about 1/4 of the career bar. But repeating Sunday Cup Tsukuba with the X1 is soooo tedious. So if anyone B-specs offline a lot or trying to get the Air of Experience trophy, could you set aside 1 driver for this experiment?

Last edited:
Back