• No, I hate Daytona!

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
Pikes Peak, CO
GTP_MPower
What do you need this for!
I have had many good close races between these two cars. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a race like this. Maybe not these two cars, but like a duel. Give me your thoughts on this. Would probably not start this until the NSX race starts dying down.

I think this is a vs. event to begin with... I could be mistaken though :)

:lol: I hate RWD....

*RunS and HiDeS*

I love RWD

And to do some tail kicking in esses of HSR when someone is on your tail. To scar them of a bit (I'm not talented, that i can do it on any track :lol: )

Like Jenson did during the Brazil GP 2009. He said he did it on purpose but imo he kicked it a bit to far.

watch the video from 4:28

One solution would be to change the Torque Distribution (F/R): 35/65 and S1 tires for example, I think the driving would be similar to a RWD, right?

I know and i tried that the previous time this event was avalible but it's still a 4x4 car with torque on the front wheels.

I just love the RX8 on Suzuka to much. But when i get bored with that one i probably will show up on DR.

I vote for the Mitsubishi Evo X on s3's 👍

ADEuk for president!!!!

Me loves the EVO X!!! However, I'm a bit unexperienced in online racing, so though I'd love to compete I'd need a little help from you guys.

Perhaps a EVO X Vs. Impreza at Daytona would be a good duel.

Yes, I think that had be realy fun too. Im not sure whats a good time with R8 at the moment, but my best yesterday: lap 1.53.5xx and total 9.35.056

I maybe need little bit more training in some corners, but I think its posible to get better totaltime.

Normaly good lap for me is 1.54.xxx, but I had 2-3 lap yesterday down to
1.53.xxx so its possible :)

So I think R8 is a good car for the race VS EVO and SUB

Whats your best time with your car?

Per

i like daytona! would be great if we can setup a "real" sports cars event with the Audi R8!

Back