Expert Lv. German & Japanese Championships

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Nerd
  • 7 comments
  • 633 views
Messages
67
Messages
Doctor Math
I'm no where near as far along in the game as most of you (level 16 A-Spec), but I was wondering if heavily modded street cars would be able to handle the Expert Level German & Japanese Championships? More specifically.....could I mod, say an M3 and an 07 GTR to win those two championships, respectively? Or......will I have to finally force myself to start purchasing some all out race cars for those events? Note.....my aforementioned level 16 won't even allow me to snoop what cars the competition typically runs.....just trying to plan for the future.
 
Both should be fine but just in case check the competition's cars.
 
Last edited:
I used an IS F RM for SuperGT. It is a race car but relatively inexpensive compared to other high powered race cars. The car, race modification and race tires will set you back around 250k I believe.

Edit: Misread. Yeah, those cars will win those two series easily. The M3 is in fact overkill for the Schwarzliga A as the toughest competition would be Opel Speedsters. The Japanese series isn't too tough either. A GTR will win, no problem.
 
Last edited:
I used an IS F RM for SuperGT. It is a race car but relatively inexpensive compared to other high powered race cars. The car, race modification and race tires will set you back around 250k I believe.

Wrong Series. He's referring to expert not extreme.
 
A modded GTR will easily win the Japanese championship in expert. don't forget to upgrade tires.
 
I also used an upgraded GT-R and destroyed this field. The German races were dominated with the Audi R8. This car will blow the doors off the competition in this race.
 
I used the Mazda Furai for the Japanese Championship and a modified C63 AMG for the German one. Both won it pretty easily.
 
I think the first time you need a actual race car is in the all stars race.
 
Back