Expert Mode: Classic Race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter DikiDino
  • 4 comments
  • 12,700 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
11
Currently on expert mode and there is a race that require a race car from 1979 or before.

Now after checking the dealers, those car cost a freaking 20mil!

Just wondering anyone done this race yet? I tried to soup up my Ferrari 512BB to the max and it is totally no match against the AI.

20mil is not a small sum and i think i need to race for like god know how long before i can have enough 20mil. Now, will anyone be kind enough to teach how you get pass this stage?
 
I did it yesterday with the '60 Z06 Corvette Race Car. Cote was a bit of a challenger, but once I got out front I was able to maintain it. The other race was a fairly easy win

Exco
 
512BB is possible but blocking is needed.

Toyota 7 from B Spec is good for this race.
 
Fully tuned Jensen Interceptor works (and is great fun), but you'll probably need to use SRF.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back