Expert PP550/RWD Suzuka (World Event) xx:00 / :20 / :40

• Thread starter daan
  • 10 comments

daan

Salut Gilles
Scotland
Scotland
GTP_daan
Started a new thread on this instead of bringing back the previous one. I believe it'll help with the management of the thread and just so there's no confusion about incidents that may have happened the previous time this event was run.

Last edited:
How many laps is this event? Looks like the old NSX tune will have to come out :sly:

Fingers at the ready
jackaxis.gif

EDIT- Just remembered the Evora Cup...

Started a new thread on this instead of bringing back the previous one I believe it'll help with the management of the thread and just so there's no confusion about incidents that may have happened the revious time this event was run.

. , p

There you go buddy, just some punctuation marks and letters I had left over :lol: ... Please don't ban me!

Had my first run around here with Spyrrari and the NSX is loads of fun. Senna did an amazing job of the chassis in this car. It feels just as planted on S3's as most cars do on R1's! Bit of a power house though, if you have a heavy right foot expect to be pointing in the wrong direction!

. , p

There you go buddy, just some punctuation marks and letters I had left over :lol: ... Please don't ban me!

Had my first run around here with Spyrrari and the NSX is loads of fun. Senna did an amazing job of the chassis in this car. It feels just as planted on S3's as most cars do on R1's! Bit of a power house though, if you have a heavy right foot expect to be pointing in the wrong direction!

Good to hear you were using the old NSX tune :) I guess it still works all right, I'm going to give it a run tonight see if it can use any tweaks 👍 Of course any input from you would be appreciated as well..

This event or these RWD events will surely be a great test of my driving skills, and will be hard... im still a newbie with my wheel :lol:! Will be grate to learn more:D!

Oops on the new thread. I just have not been on this site on a regular basis as I used to be....lol

Come out and play boys and girls!!!!

Couple of questions

What is the most used car here?

What are the most used tyres?

What is the fastest car and on wich tyres?

Just curious before i pick a car

NSX, Clio Sport, Lotus Elise 111R. They are all very evenly match. NSX-R s3/s3, Clio r2/r1, Lotus i don't know...lol I hope this help.

NSX, Clio Sport, Lotus Elise 111R. They are all very evenly match. NSX-R s3/s3, Clio r2/r1, Lotus i don't know...lol I hope this help.

Thnx

But i think i won't pick one of them, cos i don't reallly wanna use the most used car

What are the average lap times?

Last edited:
Back