Explanation as to why people are experiencing less grip to others

• Thread starter Special_K
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello guys,

First off I am a member of the WRS time trials and came across something that might interest all.

I was running this weeks WRS time trial and was wondering why I was over half a second off the pace through 1 turn and think I have found the answer to a lot of people's problems.

I decided to buy a new car and was shocked to see the stats of the new one compared to the old one I bought when the DLC first come out.

I bought the Mazda 89 roadsters and realised PD have changed the handling stats quite drastically. Braking and handling have all been improved by .2 which will obviously make a big difference in grip and times.

We all need to keep an eye on PDs updates and add these stats to the undocumented changes

I can only see this effecting offline mode when using garage cars, I may be wrong.

Forget this guys I don't know what's going on. When entering a time trial the stats seem to change. Braking and handling were .2 better entering the tt, after a few laps and backing out it defaulted back to the old stats, something strange here

Edit

Sorry guys my stupid mistake, I had never noticed the stats changing when changing tires, obvious really. Been up since 4.30 take it easy on me :lol:

Mods please delete this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back