ExplicitRacing Top 10 List!

• Thread starter ZerqDoe
  • 16 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
ZerqDoe
Hey guys, I have made a Top 10 List Drag/Roll Racing team if you would like ot bei nit add ZerqDoe on psn.. the youtube channel is youtube.com/ExplicitRacing All rules will be in the google doc form hope to some guys come race and be on the list!

I didnt
GT6 may be dead to you, but plenty of us are still having a great time with what it has to offer.

Please don't be so negative and throw a personal opinion out there like it is a fact.
Also is anyone competing? May help get more activity.

I didnt

Also is anyone competing? May help get more activity.

I'm not sure who "I didn't" is referring too but as you can see by my quote, what I said was not aimed towards you.

I haven't seen any "real" competitions lately but there is plenty of activity.

I'm not sure who "I didn't" is referring too but as you can see by my quote, what I said was not aimed towards you.

I haven't seen any "real" competitions lately but there is plenty of activity.
Yea, GT6 clubs update is helping since not many come to gtp.

GT6 may be dead to you, but plenty of us are still having a great time with what it has to offer.

Please don't be so negative and throw a personal opinion out there like it is a fact.
GT6 drag racing is a ghost town compared to what it was 5 months after GT5 came out.

GT6 drag racing is a ghost town compared to what it was 5 months after GT5 came out.

I don't understand your tangent from the comment of shells saying GT6 is dead to you saying "GT6 drag racing Is a ghost town". There is no direct link between the two.

Drag racing is probably 5% of what the player base does with GT6.

So because there aren't as many drag racers that means GT6 is dead ?

I don't understand your tangent from the comment of shells saying GT6 is dead to you saying "GT6 drag racing Is a ghost town". There is no direct link between the two.

Drag racing is probably 5% of what the player base does with GT6.

So because there aren't as many drag racers that means GT6 is dead ?

In all fairness the circuit scene isn't what it was in GT5 either, I'm sure it's still going as is the drag community but the point is that it's not as strong as it was in GT5 or the beginning of GT6, I do believe that is what @Slash meant by his post.

If you were around for the very early days of GT5 you would know that the drag racing scene in GT6 is laughing stock when compared to the early days. I would know, I ran one of the fastest professional teams in the game for a very long time from day one.

Regardless of how many of the total players in GT6 has and that make up how many people drag races means nothing. The numbers don't lie when it comes down to sales. GT6 is dead by comparison.

@Slash @Shells N Cheese, hey I guess we have different opinions ! I'll call something dead or a ghost town when I can't find an active room and you guys call it dead when you compare it to the game it replaced.

Have any current figures on total sales for the time period of GT6 and that same time period of GT5 ? First month sales are a no brainer as GT5 servers were still running for a long time and a lot of people didn't see the need to switch till later and some even waited till GT5 servers were shut down.

I'm not saying you can't find drag rooms on GT6 right now; I'm just saying that the scene for it was much much larger back then. There was a time when 98% of all lobbies were for drag racing. The GT5 drag section was booming. Posts wet up so fast you couldn't reply before 8 more came in.

GT5 sales figures are something like 4-5 times more than GT6 last I knew. GT6 didn't even chart compared to other GT series games as far as best sellers go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back