• Thread starter Lomic
  • 18 comments

Lomic

Premium
France
Concarneau
Lomic2
Hi guys,

A good friend living far from my place is playing Assetto Corsa and Forza on Xbox (poor soul 😁)

I would love to share some replays with him so he can admire my incredible driving skills 😅 and be baffled by the beauty of GT7.

The quick builtin capture is limited to 29s

What's the best way to export longer videos to YouTube ?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

A good friend living far from my place is playing Assetto Corsa and Forza on Xbox (poor soul 😁)

I would love to share some replays with him so he can admire my incredible driving skills 😅 and be baffled by the beauty of GT7.

The quick builtin capture is limited to 29s

What's the best way to export longer videos to YouTube ?

Thanks!!
You basically have to watch the replay and then use the share function to save it. You can then cut all the extra out and upload to Youtube. Obviously you can also just upload the race itself after finishing it too.

I've tried that way and it only to ok the last 29s of the replay. At the end of a race, I can save the replay but I don't see a direct way to upload it to YouTube

I've tried that way and it only to ok the last 29s of the replay. At the end of a race, I can save the replay but I don't see a direct way to upload it to YouTube
So you're saving the previous gameplay option will be limited, you can change lengths in the PS settings, the other option is the live record the gameplay/replay. Start the recording, watch the replay, end recording, then upload.

Went to settings and changed to 30 minutes.

Then reloaded the replay, started recording and hit play. Some editing after to cut at the right place and let's go.

Just stumbled on the 15min limitation of Youtube, but my account is ok now. Videos preparing.

I will be able to share with my buddy. Done one replay with the replay cameras and one with the view I use for driving. Maybe I should do one with the cockpit view too.

I'll post them here too.

Watch replay and start recording on your PlayStation. Then copy the file to USB so you can edit it on your computer.
That's what I'm doing right now for my S-10 Gold lap. ;)

Watch replay and start recording on your PlayStation. Then copy the file to USB so you can edit it on your computer.
That's what I'm doing right now for my S-10 Gold lap. ;)
I don't need to edit much, the cisors in PS editor is enough for what I want to do. It is not meant as a fully edited video, just to show to my buddies who don't have the game.

I am sure you can have a lot of fun by alternating different views and building a slick edit, but I don't have the tools nor the skill to do that. I let that role to Super GT, Tidgney and others :D

I don't need to edit much, the cisors in PS editor is enough for what I want to do. It is not meant as a fully edited video, just to show to my buddies who don't have the game.

I am sure you can have a lot of fun by alternating different views and building a slick edit, but I don't have the tools nor the skill to do that. I let that role to Super GT, Tidgney and others :D
I just recorded the replay from the S-10 Gold lap in three different point of views. I'm going to edit them together in one video via Final Cut Pro. :)

I just recorded the replay from the S-10 Gold lap in three different point of views. I'm going to edit them together in one video via Final Cut Pro. :)
Don't forget to post the link when you're done ;)

There is also a free app on the Playstation Store called Share Factory where videos can be edited then uploaded directly to YouTube.
nice to know !

below my unedited replay of the race which gave me the most joy until now :

You can also change the share button shortcut settings so it will start recording when you double tap the share button and stop recording when you hold the share button. This way you dont need much editing.

You can also change the share button shortcut settings so it will start recording when you double tap the share button and stop recording when you hold the share button. This way you dont need much editing.
That's what I am using already, but I just need to start at the beginning of the replay and stop at the end. Then I cut precisely where I want after.

There is also a free app on the Playstation Store called Share Factory where videos can be edited then uploaded directly to YouTube.
that in our case came pre loaded in the PS5 - but does anyone know if there's available more Share Factory sounds to add to/download without risking downloading from the net and taking the corruption risks ?

Back