Exporting via USB ?

• Thread starter H1s6n
  • 10 comments
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia
Greetings,

I used to export photos via USB in older GT games for high resolution.
but I can't find this feature in GT7 I can take screenshots with my standard ps4 but its FHD and the photo is 4K

I don't know if the USB button is hidden or not

Somewhat easy way to do it, But Yes, it should natively be in the game, Heck GT6 on the PS3 put them into the Media section on the XMB

1: Go to "My Library"

17fe83ddb2927-screenshotUrl.png

2: Select the photo you want

17fe83ddb2a8-screenshotUrl.png

3: Select Preview

17fe83ddb2a16-screenshotUrl.png

4: Press the Share button on the PS5 Controller to save it as a screen shot

Last edited:
People need to speek up about this , the website photos are 1080p . The native ones are 1440p on ps4.
I sent a tweet to Kaz early on but it must've been lost in the tidal wave of hate. If more people made noise about it, it'd get looked at

Last edited:
I sent a tweet to Kaz early on but it must've been lost in the tidal wave of hate. If more people made noise about it, it'd get looked at
Does Kaz even look at tweets in English or does his PR team handle his twitter?

Does Kaz even look at tweets in English or does his PR team handle his twitter?
No idea. Maybe he just runs English tweets through a translator. In which case it'll probably come back as me asking him if I can export a pizza to USB :dopey:

Good afternoon friends,

I mainly dedicate myself to taking photographs in GT and I post them on my instagram "elgarajedemarkisio", for me thi's a serious problem.

On Instagram I am reporting this problem. Requesting that they add this option. Additionally, I have been commenting on Twitter to Playstation, Gran Turismo, Kaz. With the rest of the Instagram community we are also reporting it. But I think more needs to be done... How can we achieve it?

Good afternoon friends,

I mainly dedicate myself to taking photographs in GT and I post them on my instagram "elgarajedemarkisio", for me thi's a serious problem.

On Instagram I am reporting this problem. Requesting that they add this option. Additionally, I have been commenting on Twitter to Playstation, Gran Turismo, Kaz. With the rest of the Instagram community we are also reporting it. But I think more needs to be done... How can we achieve it?
Hold your breath until you get your way?

Back