Expression Of Interest: Australian Endurance Championship

• Thread starter jbs0311
  • 7 comments
Australia
Adelaide
jbs0311
This is a place to register your E.O.I for the AEC.

Who we are:
The Australian Endurance Championship is a racing series for Gran Turismo Sport. Based in Australia, the series operates similarly to real-life examples of endurance championships including the World Endurance Championship (WEC). The series consists of four classes of vehicles, each representing a different class of drivers (LMP1, LMP2, GTEpro & GTEam).
Our vision:
The AEC was formed with the vision of developing a large, friendly and dedicated group of drivers - all of whom are passionate about endurance racing and GTS. The AEC also aims to develop the ability of these drivers, with the idea being that with each passing season, the skill level will increase: and hence so too will the number of applicants.

The cars available are as follows:
LMP1 Cars
  • Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest) '16
  • Nissan GT-R LM NISMO '15
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid (Porsche Team) '16
  • Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12
  • Toyota TS050 - Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing) '16
LMP2 Cars
  • Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11
  • Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans 2011)
  • Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
GTE Cars
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 '12
  • BMW M6 GT3 (Walkenhorst Motorsport)
  • BMW M6 GT3 M Power Livery '16
  • Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
  • Ferrari 458 GT3 '13
  • Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17
NOTE: These cars have not, as of yet, had BoP figures applied or tested. Additional manufacturers/cars may be added in the future, if there is sufficient demand.

The series currently consists of 7 rounds at varying tracks. The current track list is as follows:
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  • Circuit de la Sarthe
  • Nürburgring GP/F
  • Autodromo De Interlagos
  • Suzuka
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP
  • Dragon Trail - Gardens
NOTE: These tracks are subject to change at any point. This is just a basic reference list.

If you wish to express your interest in registering for the inaugural AEC season, please post below and I will contact you quickly regarding the registration process, as well as some more detailed regulations.

Thanks for taking the time to read this short post, I look forward to seeing how many people may be interested in joining the AEC.
Cheers,
Jacob

Back