Extended: Fuji 700pp, Mine's R34: No tuning

• Thread starter Egghead43
  • 7 comments
GTP_Egghead
575px-Circuit_Fuji.svg.png

One day only: Monday, May 24th, all day long. Edit: Extended until next event update.

Car: Mine's R34? Yes it's confirmed, Mine's R34 it is then👍
Car settings: R1's, -35hp, 85% weight, stock aero (15/25), Edit: steering angle changes allowed to suit controller or wheel, No other tuning permitted.

Start times: xx:10/:25/:40/:55 (if there's a conflict with another race let me know)

Standard OLR rules apply

With all the negativity surrounding the R35, let's give the old R34 some time to shine. I'm just looking for some fun, clean, close racing in a nicely balanced car pretty much out of the box 👍

It's an all day race, so jump in as your schedules and times zones allow. See you on the track :cheers:

Last edited:
Once I get off of work, I'll be right in with ya egg. This is a really good combo people. It will give a lot of close racing people.

This was once before, but I can't remember the PP. All I can say is it was a big hit. It was called Tuneless Thursday where only the tires and weight is changed and nothing else. It was a big hit. A lot of great close racing. I'll be there a little after 8:30 PM eastern time. I'll shoot you a PM. Maybe you should create a Chat room to guaranteed a full grid Egg.

This was once before, but I can't remember the PP. All I can say is it was a big hit. It was called Tuneless Thursday where only the tires and weight is changed and nothing else. It was a big hit. A lot of great close racing. I'll be there a little after 8:30 PM eastern time. I'll shoot you a PM. Maybe you should create a Chat room to guaranteed a full grid Egg.

I know the PSN board still runs a Tuneless Tuesday, so it's not an original idea, just a fun one. I'm hoping a one day event draws more people, and it won't get stale.

Good call on the chat room, I'll set one up, so anybody who wants in on the chat should add me as a PSN friend 👍

Edit: Chat room setup. Going in at :25 with my freshly purchased white Mine's R34

Last edited:
We had fun last night here with the few races that I actually entered. EGGHEAD and I had a crazy four lap battle, up until I just went brain dead and went out...lol

We had fun last night here with the few races that I actually entered. EGGHEAD and I had a crazy four lap battle, up until I just went brain dead and went out...lol

That was the best online battle I've ever had! :cheers:

Almost every time we passed the split points there were only a few hundredths of a second between us! And I still don't know how we made it through the chicane side by side with zero contact.

I didn't get the big grids I was hoping for, but I think that those who joined in had some good fun. There was some talk of extending the event until the event change this week, so I'll edit the post for those who want to give this event a shot. It's really quite good out of the box, managed a best time of 1'41.175 in clean air with it. Perhaps some of you aliens could take it to the 39's?

It's a shame that you did not start this event at the beginning of the month egghead. Maybe next time around I guess. Thanks for the effort though. And yes that race was truly epic man.

Back