Extra Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xxkristi87xx
  • 9 comments
  • 743 views
Messages
336
United States
NH
Messages
KristiSvedberg8
Still somewhat new to GT5, haven't accumulated too many cars due to trying to save all my money for the 10mil trophy, which is also taking forever, lol. If anyone has any extra cars they can spare to help a newbie out it'd be much appreciated. Doesn't have to be anything fancy :dopey:
 
You may not want to try to get 10 million yet because it is a lot, wait until you are a higher level.
 
Still somewhat new to GT5, haven't accumulated too many cars due to trying to save all my money for the 10mil trophy, which is also taking forever, lol. If anyone has any extra cars they can spare to help a newbie out it'd be much appreciated. Doesn't have to be anything fancy :dopey:

Read the forum and be sure you have the 200% bonus, its easy to earn 10 mil in 2 hours or so, with the seasonals... You can borrow cars for it from friends,just ask them to put some online. good luck.
 
I'll send you a level 23 ticket sometime in the next couple of days, for a fellow NH resident 👍
Add PSN Rayzah
Cheers
 
Read the forum and be sure you have the 200% bonus, its easy to earn 10 mil in 2 hours or so, with the seasonals... You can borrow cars for it from friends,just ask them to put some online. good luck.

2 hour?:lol: Try 20 minutes :sly: And really O.P you don't need all these threads, use the edit button.👍
 
well then i apologize for my ignorance and will stop posting.

thanks

edit: i have the 200% bonus and dont do too well with the seasonals
 
No sorry, I didn't mean it like that.. I meant you can edit the title of your paint thread (in the marketplace):sly: Don't stop posting ..:lol: Also check my GTA pass/gifting thread, lots of free cars there.:)👍

I grew up in NH..:lol:
 
I actually tried editing my title on my paint thread and could not figure it out, also tried deleting so i wouldn't have too many threads. still couldn't figure it out, lol. and i was up for 24hrs and got a little bored =/
 
Go to original post, then go edit>advanced options> it should give the option to change the title there (I think :lol:) You can also change wanted/available/complete.

Just trying to be helpful.:)👍
 
I appreciate it!! That makes things a little easier.

Thanks :)
 
Back