Extra Toyota 7 Race Car 0.0 miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter kidd0218
  • 13 comments
  • 678 views
Messages
293
Messages
kidd0218
I have an extra Toyota 7 Race Car to trade. I have two, the other I bought and the one for trade I won.

Leave your offers, will come back to it later, going out for lunch.

I'm looking for Super GT cars, Matte paints, or chrome. If I like your offer then I'll have a look :)
 
Last edited:
I have a Nomad Lamborghini Diablo that I would swap for it.
 
I have a Nomad Lamborghini Diablo that I would swap for it.

Thanks but I'll wait for other offers if they come. If not I'll get back to you.
 
I have a Raybrig NSX supergt. Can't trade until Friday though.
 
I have a Raybrig NSX supergt. Can't trade until Friday though.

That sounds good! I'll see other offers if not its yours mate.
 
Last edited:
Anymore offers? I can trade now.
 
Car is still available. No reply from the PMed, qoute.
 
Offers are still welcome, car is still available. Can trade now.
 
I have a 787B but I can't trade it until tomorrow (the reset in ~13 hours), it that's ok for you.
 
Thanks everyone that made their offers. Scuzzilla will be getting the car.
 
Back