I use the Panoz and it really makes it easy. When I did it originally I used a 2010 Corvette with spoilers and all the upgrades I could put on it. It was really hard to do.
Another car you can use is a GT40 or a Oreca Viper racing car.
so i should go with a Corvetter ZR1 RM?
I used the Ford GT LM Spec II..I think thats what its called..the white one...anyways,I owned the race with it and your more then welcome to lend it from me (by using the new lend feature)..
Panoz or the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (available from the Gran Turismo dealer) should destroy the competition.
ohhh.....how much is the GT40? i can't find that car in the used dealership :/
I think it over 15M, you can get it for free by win the b spec indy 500.
TopHat01Panoz or the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (available from the Gran Turismo dealer) should destroy the competition.
jron5tuned or stock?
It comes with the typical mild tune. Just get it to max hp and racing hard tires.
I used the Ford GT LM Spec II..I think thats what its called..the white one...anyways,I owned the race with it and your more then welcome to lend it from me (by using the new lend feature)..
i can use the x1 for that right?
I used Chapparal 2J. It was very good on all of the tracks.
I used Chapparal 2J. It was very good on all of the tracks.
I think it over 15M, you can get it for free by win the b spec indy 500.
i haven't seen the chapparal 2j in the used dealers yet.![]()
do i win it or something or it comes out at a certain level?
The Chaparral 2J is not a prize car. The only way to obtain it is to buy it from the UCD (about 15 million credits), a Ticket 1000 should be able to get you one (very slim chance of course) and a 1970 birthday ticket can also get you a 2J. It's an awesome car.
For this event your Viper will do just fine when upgraded and tuned, but a race modded ZR-1 or fully upgraded Ford GT would be better on the race on Mazda Laguna Seca. The Cadillac CIEN Concept is also a good choice (won in B-Spec). The best cars for this race are the ZR-1 RM, Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car' 98, Chaparral 2J Race Car '70 and the Ford GT race cars.
Indy 500 is an endurance race. Winning it in A-Spec gets you a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 (available in new car dealership for 20 million credits). Winning the event in B-Spec gets you a Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (costs about 19.8 million in the UCD).