Extreme German Touring Car Championship - car needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter asdfg11
  • 9 comments
  • 2,397 views
Messages
606
Messages
asdfg11
Hey guys I need a car to use for this.

Stupidly I bought a "Audi Le Mans quattro ‘03" at a bargin cost of 1,200,000credits thinking I could use it in this event. I was wrong. :nervous::nervous::nervous:

Anyone fancy a swap?

Cheers
 
I have some German touring cars if you have the gt academy 370z...
 
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08
364hp 1250kg

This one? I have it.

Offers please
 
Vauxhall Super astra touring car
Lexus ISF German touring car
Audi TT Touring car
 
What price was the Audi?

HP weight?

cheers
 
I can't check at the moment because I'm doing indy 500..!

It was from the online delaership and it was 1 million cr I think. Weight and bhp I'll have to check afterwards..
 
Do you think my spazzy bspec driver will win the event I need it for?
 
Mine won it in the Lexus DTM car
 
Okay, eta on your race to finish?
 
About an hour and a half, which car would you like? I'll send it first as soon as Bob is finished.
 
Back