Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage
  • 3 comments
  • 494 views

Sage

Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,533
United States
United States
Messages
GTP_Sage
Anybody watch it?

I thought it was pretty good. Of course, it had its cheesy moments, but that was an absolutely magnificent makeover to that house. The family room in particular looked really nice.

Also, it was cool how they brought over the father and the Dodgers. 👍
 
Oh honestly, nobody else saw it or even liked it a little bit? A teensy weeny wittle bit?
 
I'd love to say I saw it, but I didn't. I never watch any of those Trading Spaces-type shows, except the occasional Queer Eye.
 
Yeah, normally I don't even watch much TV in general (just America's Funniest Home Videos, I Love Lucy, and the occasional Ripley's and auto racing), but this show impressed me, mainly because of the outcome... they took a very generic, gray house that looked almost depressing and transformed it into this beautiful Spanish-style house. And by "father", I was referring to a nice gesture they did by flying him back from Iraq (he's a soldier), and having him waiting there when the rest of the family returned to see their new house. :)
 
Back