Extreme series race help

• Thread starter GTracer13
  • 7 comments
United States
Oberlin, Ohio
redcav1
Hey, all! Is there a way to properly tune the NASCAR cars so that it will go how you want it to go? I'm trying to do the NASCAR series championship races, and, in the 1st race at Indy, I win that race, but, going into the next race in the series at Grand Valley, the car I'm using doesn't want to go like it should. I'm currently using the 2011 Office Depot #14 Tony Stewart car. I just need to know what the tuning settings should be, for the car to drive like it should & win. Any help/info will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I looked at the link you posted, and, that doesn't really help me. what I need is for someone to let me know how they tuned their car in this series (i.e., the settings they used on their particular car they were using).

I looked at the link you posted, and, that doesn't really help me. what I need is for someone to let me know how they tuned their car in this series (i.e., the settings they used on their particular car they were using).

I gave you a link to a load of tunes for Nascar and you say that doesn't help you. That's what you were asking for . . .

Back