Extreme series Super GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter smailey112
  • 4 comments
  • 1,973 views
Messages
42
Messages
smailey112
For the first event on suzuka in the rain, what car is best?
I have tried both the Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R 08 and the Toyota 88C-V 89 cars with no luck!

The reason why is becase I spinn out every time I just touch the throttle...
I try to work soft and lightly with the paddle, but I just cant seem to get it right.
Maybe a 4WD car is the answer in the slippary conditions?
 
Make sure to change to "Racing: Rain" tires. I just finished this series. Another thing to look at are the driving settings because at this level PD automatically turns things off like ABS, ASM, TCS and other aids. They do this to increase difficulty but you can turn them back on if you need.
 
Did you put rain tyres on?
 
The rain should be random. Did you quit and go back in and race when it was sunshine?
 
Thank you josh, that solved my problem! This time it did not rain and it went smooth as silk!

Appreciate the help guys!
 
Back