F I X OR. R E F U N D

Their hand is only on your wallet if you let them. Microtransactions have had zero effect on me, I forget they are even there until someone brings it up.
Correct.
But surely you cant deny that the games economy was built like a F2P game and it does do everything they can to push the average player towards purchasing credits.

Its mainly due to community backlash, glitched Tomahawk and AFK methods that people are avoiding the additional purchases.

IE: The payouts would still be less than 1mill an hour.
Unlikely the circuit experiences would have paid out so much
The ability to sell cars wouldnt be making a return
The doubling of cars available in the LDC / UDC would not have happened.

And literally the credit purchases need to be wither 10x less in real money, or give out 10x more credits for them to relevant for the majority of players

(Im not for MTX but I wouldn't be against them if they were an addition to the game, not something that has affected design decisions and thus slowed down the economy)

The system was pretty insulting to the average player, we have paid full price for this game and should not be treated like cash cows for additional purchases like they have done.

Last edited:
Correct.
But surely you cant deny that the games economy was built like a F2P game and it does do everything they can to push the average player towards purchasing credits.
To me they are making rare cars harder to obtain because that's just how they are.

The system was pretty insulting to the average player, we have paid full price for this game and should not be treated like cash cows for additional purchases like they have done.
I don't feel that way.

It's annoying that I have to come on here and shout to the wall about it.

As they don't give a ****

Just fix game and give us 50 million credits
in compo for the stress and aggravation caused
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
To me they are making rare cars harder to obtain because that's just how they are.
If that were the case - they would block you obtaining these cars using real money...
But anyone can buy the "rare" cars in an instant - thus, not making them rare or difficult to obtain.

Im not on the "Fix or refund" path like the OP

But they do need to fix this game, they really should consider doing a large content drop right now, instead of drip feeding it over the next 6+ months.

This game is good but its not GT good.
It doesn't live up to its name and it certainly doesn't live up to its pre launch advertising and I can see why some people would want refunds. I plan to put it down and come back every few months to see if anything worth while has been added as I have been done with the current content for a long time now

Last edited:
If that were the case - they would block you obtaining these cars using real money...
But anyone can buy the "rare" cars in an instant - thus, not making them rare...

Im not on the "Fix or refund" path like the OP

But they do need to fix this game, they really should consider doing a large content drop right now, instead of drip feeding it over the next 6+ months.

This game is good but its not GT good.
It doesn't live up to its name and it certainly doesn't live up to its pre launch advertising and I can see why some people would want refunds. I plan to put it down and come back every few months to see if anything worth while has been added as I have been done with the current content for a long time now
Thats fine and all, but nobody should be saying they are forcing people to pay for credits because they are not.

Latest Posts

Back