F.S.R. - Federation of Street Racers - WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!

Dominican Republic
Atlanta, GA
SolidSnake7735
Optomuscrime and I are putting together a new thread with the attempt to combine all street racing disciplines on GT5/GTP under one flag (and possibly sub-forum).

Our goal is a place where a street racers: drifters, drag racers, touge and wangan drivers, could go to find anything related to their discipline of choice. Instead of separating ourselves from each other, if we all join forces then the community is the winner at the end of the day.

Our idea is a thread where street racers can go to find links to FRS-approved tuning shops for setups and tuning help, FRS-sanctioned events to compete in against over drivers and teams and any other themed events.

Optomus and I have been working on a ranking formula and points system for the last few months which we'll also implement to all FRS events and post a leaderboard of the top 25-50 FRS members/drivers. Regardless of creed; touge, wangan, drift or drag, all events that we hold will have their results logged and entered into our formula to rank the drivers.

Registration only requires you participate in a sanctioned event or considerable contribution to the street racing community. A driver profile will be created for each registered member keeping track of their accomplishments, ranking points and records set (if any). This will in-turn become an incentive to better yourself at your practice and might develop friendly rivalries with other teams and drivers and maybe even convergence of creeds.

We've already got the support from the biggest names in the touge community, I hope you can find interest in this project of ours to make GTP a better place for street racing.

Since we are a Federation, that doesn't mean that we'll REPLACE any ongoing organizations, teams or regularly-hosted events - simply that we want to include all of them in our vision for a more unified street racing scene.

Please reply here if we can count on your support or if you have any questions 👍

Q: Who will oversee this organization?
A: We're putting together a council of members from all different creeds of street racing to oversee and serve as consultants for all events

Last edited:
Thanks for the PM about this Snake.

I know I speak for the rest of the team when I say that we support anyone who wants to put their time and effort into event organization. It will be interesting to see how you put this together with regard to your leaderboard ranking.

I'm sure that someone from NEMESIS will be part of your drift events. Good luck Snake!

aw man... here comes the politics... i support it but to an extent. This will only make it harder to have fun and more exclusive to some.

I will support this organisation and will happily join the council for touge racing

Just a note, you say FRS a few times in the post, rather than FSR ;)
Good luck!

Yeah, made that typo the whole time... been tuning my FR-S so long that i had that acronym stuck in my head :lol:

I'm glad to see the support we're getting. Currently we're setting up and designing the OP for the thread itself.

Back