F094/S settings...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Majarvis
  • 5 comments
  • 1,606 views

Majarvis

(Banned)
Messages
1,423
Ok before some of you flame me, I DID use the search tool, and looked around, but I didn't find what I was looking for.

I'm looking for somewhere, a site maybe, that gives me settings for cars with lap times, like for Monaco, etc...

I know about GTVault.com, but they don't really have anything for that car with lap times or users opinions.

Thanks :)
 
Thanks, I guess there aren't that many setups for this car out there though.
 
there can be MASSIVE variables in setting up a car, whether it's the track, driver, car, tires, ect....... you'll NEVER find a MAGIC setting ;)
 
True, I mean this game isn't as setup finnicky as F1 2002 for PC is.

My setups are fairly good I think.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
there can be MASSIVE variables in setting up a car, whether it's the track, driver, car, tires, ect....... you'll NEVER find a MAGIC setting ;)

aint that the truth;)
 
Back