F1 2008 mod for Assetto Corsa

F1 2008 mod for Assetto Corsa 1.8

• Thread starter kakauiyt
  • 21 comments
Nice to meet you, I am a Japanese F1 fan.

The AI is slower than other models. Is this a problem with my PC? I would like to know if there is any way to improve it.

The quality of this mod is excellent. I would like some tips to enjoy it even more.

FANTASTIC MOD THANKS A LOT. MCLAREN HAS A GRAPHIC PROBLEM IN THE RIGHT MIRROR FROM THE INTERNAL VIEW. ANY SOLUTION?
HI,
Can anyone help me figure out if it's just me having the problem? See attached image. Many thanks in advance

Attachments

• mclaren.png
    mclaren.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 84
Nice to meet you, I am a Japanese F1 fan.

The AI is slower than other models. Is this a problem with my PC? I would like to know if there is any way to improve it.

The quality of this mod is excellent. I would like some tips to enjoy it even more.
I don't know how much I can fix the AI as in general Assetto corsa AI is ****, but i'll try

HI,
Can anyone help me figure out if it's just me having the problem? See attached image. Many thanks in advance
A bug fix update will happen soon, i was in vacation and didn't work much on the mod since

I don't know how much I can fix the AI as in general Assetto corsa AI is ****, but i'll try

A bug fix update will happen soon, i was in vacation and didn't work much on the mod since
Do you already have the correction for colorless mirrors and frozen images?

kakauiyt updated F1 2008 mod for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

F1 2008 Pre final update

This update fix all the visual bugs encountered by the users.

No more shiny mirror (i named the mirror place holder instead of the real glass in mirror.txt)

No more blurred object fighting (I forgot to add the blurred object.ini in the data folder)

No more trulli helmet shenigans (wrongly named the skin files so top and side helmet skin got switched.)

Next update will be the final update of this mod, should have a new redbull car model, and some tweak to the physics regarding some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

"colorless mirrors"

You mean the mclaren? Yeah i fixed it.

"frozen images"

What do you mean?
The right mirror arm is bug and has no reflex images of the mirrors.

Attachments

• ACS Screenshot 2023.09.19 - 04.27.55.47.png
    ACS Screenshot 2023.09.19 - 04.27.55.47.png
    432.5 KB · Views: 46
  • ACS Screenshot 2023.09.19 - 04.28.06.87.png
    ACS Screenshot 2023.09.19 - 04.28.06.87.png
    434.6 KB · Views: 47
  • ACS Screenshot 2023.09.19 - 04.28.07.15.png
    ACS Screenshot 2023.09.19 - 04.28.07.15.png
    430.4 KB · Views: 46
Hi,
Force India and Renault have th proble in pictures with neck fx actived. Any solution? Thank you very much

Attachments

• forceindia.png
    forceindia.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 46
  • renault.png
    renault.png
    207.4 KB · Views: 49
Back