F1 2010 Car Setups

• Thread starter Golfman
  • 11 comments

Golfman

(Banned)
Well, since there is no thread dedicated to setting up your car for each track in this game(surprised at that), I decided to start one. I am hopeless at setting up the car, since I can't seem to get the right balance I need.
Hopefully we can all get together and help each other out.

So, anybody care to start?

Thant link is very helpful, thanks. Sorry mods, didn't take into consideration there'd be other sites dedicated to this subject.

Well, since there is no thread dedicated to setting up your car for each track in this game(surprised at that), I decided to start one
I am hopeless at setting up the car, since I can't seem to get the right balance I need.

according to the devs, you won't gain a lot from endless tweaking. the presets seem ok, and maybe any big gains you think you get from
mucho tweaking have a large dose of placebo with them?

Well, since there is no thread dedicated to setting up your car for each track in this game(surprised at that), I decided to start one. I am hopeless at setting up the car, since I can't seem to get the right balance I need.

Did you really look around before coming to that decision? :rolleyes:

No I will admit I didn't look around at sites on the web, but just thought it would be interesting to discuss setups for the game here on GTP.

You're just going to keep insulting me, aren't you? :lol:

There's a tuning thread right in this section (and I'm not talking about this one either), foo'.

My apologies guys! Just clicked on that link to the True Force Tuning thread. I did actually see it before during my initiall search but didn't click on it because I didn't think it had anything to do with F1 2010.

EDIT: Ok, seeing as it was in the F1 2010 section of the forum, I feel like a total twit. Go on say it: "YOU ARE STUPID"
I accept my ineptness and beg for humble forgivness.

Back