F1 2011 without G25 shifter

• Thread starter Bassplayer
  • 5 comments
Hello!

This is for all the F1 2011 Ps3 racers who have a Logitech G25.

My G25 shifter has stop working so, for example, I can´t play F1 2010 as well as Dirt1 (Codemasters games as you see...) because you need to access the game throught the Shifter buttons for the PS3 recognize the G25 set (wheel+pedals+shifter).

For anyone who plays F1 2011 in a PS3 with a G25, can you try to play the game without connecting the shifter to the wheel please? I would apreciate a lot. Yes I know i´ll be reduce to two buttons (kers and DRS) but it isn´s a problem for me.

My luck is that I can play GT5 without the shifter so at least i´m not race-limited.

Please try and let me know. Thanks!

Just place a keyboard next to you, or a DS3. You can use it in menu, even if you selected the wheel as input device ;) To use the DS3, you maybe have to reassign the controller by holding down the PS button and select DS3 to input "1". It´s like that in GT5. I´m not sure about F1, though..

cheers

I´ve tried with a DS3 and it didn´t worked. For F1 2010 (for example) you must access the game through the shifter buttons. If not the game will not detect the wheel. I suspect the same will happen with F1 2011 but i would like to someone to try playing the game with the wheel without connecting the shifter to the G25.

Back