F1 2013 on sale on PSN this week...

• Thread starter GTPorsche
  • 6 comments
I have the full classic version and like a fool bought from PSN 2 weeks ago for $79.99, only feel like a fool cuz now its on sale:banghead: but it is well worth it for the classic version. I love the extra classic cars and tracks, they may be few but they are fun and worth it to me. When you buy it be sure to sign up for racenet as you get the 1976 Ferrari 312 and unlock extra helmet designs as you level up.

Be warned, anyone wanting this game and attempting to get the online trophies, they are severely bugged, one in particular. Me and my brother have attempted to get the 'Co-Op Drivers' World Champion' trophy twice now, despite winning both times the trophy never popped for my brother. Codemasters no longer have a support forum so can't complain about it, have no desire to try it again as it is very frustrating. I know other people have the same problem, not yet seen a fix either. :( We both paid a lot for the Classic Edition and are deeply disappointed, not sure if Xbox has same problem.

If anyone knows of a fix please share, it might stop me selling the game.

This game is immensely fun. I'm loving doing 100% races now that there is a mid-session save feature. And the AI is sooo good. On Legend AI they're pretty much pushing the cars to the limits. I can't believe how much better the racing in this game is compared to GT6, as in how can PD get it so wrong and 🤬 it up so bad.

Back