F1 2013 PS3 triple monitor setup?

• Thread starter shaun_ccxr
  • 3 comments
shaun_ccxr
Hi
I know it will be loads easier if i use PC but most of my fds are using ps3 so it is pointless for me to buy it on PC. So i would like to know whether is it possible to setup a triple monitor for f1 2013 in ps3. If yes how can i do it?

Thanks
Shaun

I'm not sure if it's even possible, but if it is, you'll most likely need three TV's and three PS3s. But, again, I'm not at all sure.

I'm pretty sure you can't, but as Dean said, if you could you'd be spending a crazy amount even if you could. GT5 is the only game for the PS3 that supports the possibility and you need three of everything except the controller, three copies of the game and all. GT6 will probably (hopefully) support it too, though, so get your friends to play that instead.

F1 won't do triple screens on PS3, GT5 is the only game that supports them and it's marvelous. While GT6 has been confirmed to support 3D it isn't confirmed to still support multi-moniter output. I certainly hope it does, otherwise some of us are about to end up with some useless equipment.

Back