F1 2014 [PC] Settings Thrusmater T500/T300/TX

• Thread starter ultimate
  • 4 comments
Hi, I have T300RS since few days and to be honest, i am not still familiar with those Thrusmaster settings.
A pain in the ass to get the right settings
If there are any Thrusmaster owners, could you please share your settings or explain what does it use for?

This mine for F1 2014 PC

Rotation: 270 (CM recommends a rotation wheel angle range of 270/330)
Overall Strength: 75 (default)
Constant: 100 (default)
Periodic: 100 (default)
Spring: 0
Damper: 0
Auto-Center: 0% by wheel

In-game settings
EE: 0%
FF: 60%
WW: 0%

All others settings set to 0%

Last edited:
Yes, fee freel to share yours
I think there are not many threads related to Thrusmaster's wheel settings there
Any Thrusmaster's wheel settings on any F201x game on any hardware are welcome.

I've played around with this for many hours.

I'm playing F1 2014 on PC with a T500Rs, normal wheel, normal pedals.
Rotation: 320 (not quite matching onscreen wheel but close enough, and 320 is better than 270 to reduce that FFB off effect when you get near the slip angle.

Overall Strength: 60 (I use a base of 60 for all my games)
Constant: 100
Periodic: 100
Spring: 0
Damper: 0
Auto-Center: 0% by wheel
In-game settings
EE: 100% (you can reduce this if you find the curbs too strong).
FF: 10% (I personally think this is very important so to reduce the slip effect as mentioned above).
WW: 0%
All others settings set to 0%

I drive with all assists OFF, and that includes ABS OFF.

I think with the above settings, you can really play around with grip levels and feel the effects enough to respond to minor changes of grip. I can have the car sliding but feel it under control. I've tried stronger settings but they tend to block out better 'feeling' of what's happening. Also, when in races above 25% when tire wear kicks in, you can really feel what's happening....and the loss of grip!!

Have fun.......with these settings F1 2014 is really really great fun. SIMcade, but Fun!! Just perfect in my view.

Back