F1 2017 Fanatec csl elite setup

Poland
Poland
Hi all,

I have a problem with my csl elite wheel while playing f1 from codemasters. Ffb here is so strange and unreal and I haven't expected something like this. While driving on the sand the wheel doing that bumpy sound etc. I was trying to find any wheel/game set up, but there is none.
Anyone anything?

Hi all,

I have a problem with my csl elite wheel while playing f1 from codemasters. Ffb here is so strange and unreal and I haven't expected something like this. While driving on the sand the wheel doing that bumpy sound etc. I was trying to find any wheel/game set up, but there is none.
Anyone anything?

I am also interested on setups/configs.. for the Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 wheel! :) ... so ... bring it on, dudes!!! :) Please????

Last edited:
Hi all,

Anyone anything?

Leave your on-wheel tuning menu alone, except for changing the SEN to 360. In-game, you should set the overall FFB strength and wheel weight to something you feel comfortable with (mine are currently set to 80 and 70 respectively), and lower the individual FFB effects (road, kerb, and off track) very low. These 3 effects are just canned effects, and are very harsh. Turning them all down will remove the clunking and rattling in the CSL in this game. Mine are set to:
Road - 18
Kerb - 15
Off Track - 10

If you turn them down like this, you'll still get plenty of info through the wheel, but without the nasty clunking and rattling. If you leave these turned up, the only other way to reduce the clunking is to turn down the force effects intensity setting on the wheel (FEI), which will soften these harsh effects, but will also soften all of the FFB signal to the wheel, which can make the FFB feel very numb and vague. I've tried both methods to reduce the clunking, and turning the 3 canned effects way down was my preference. I still think the FFB can be improved from my settings, but this is good enough for me right now. I can be comfortably and easily competitive with the AI on max difficulty with these settings.

Back