F1 26 Revealed as Paid Expansion for F1 25, Next New Game in 2027

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 62 comments
  • 20,426 views
This morning I have finally bought season 2026 and it's good buy.

I drove Hungarian GP Weekend with race of 18 laps and it was great experience.

Here is screen of first lap:

19f837dab7d69-screenshotUrl.webp
 
I like it but the AI isn't very good at managing the battery in races. You will smoke them if you get good at using manual ERS.
 
I thought it was pretty decent package. Active aero and increased battery was implemented to the game very well. Played through three full seasons of 25 and now I'm starting the 26 season. Not bad at all.

It doesn't drive as good as the GOAT(s) F12020 and 2021 but I've had a lot of fun with it. You can get the current official track ad banners from Overtake. This guy does brilliant job.


@Veinz can you put ERS to automatic in the 26 version, haven't checked yet? I always used automatic DRS/ERS in the old games. Increased the challenge nicely.
 
Last edited:
Back