F1 Caption Game 2024 - Bahrain resultsFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 1,406 comments
The Ferrari-McLaren battle reaches a thrilling climax as Lando and Carlos circle one another in the paddock making lightsaber noises

saudicaption-png.1098125

Lando: "Who cares about Carlos Sainz anyway? The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigra? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

Last edited:
Lando: "No, Max showed it to me. Horner really does have a picture of Michael Masi in a basque, thong, and suspenders."

Lando: "What song do you think we could do a duet on for the end of season talent show? If you say Smooth Operator I'm leaving you"

Carlos: .....

Oh god what picture do we select for Abu Dhabi.

Please can someone nominate a nice neutral photo of Kimi or Mazepin or Gasly or someone :lol: :scared::banghead:

Oh god what picture do we select for Abu Dhabi.

Please can someone nominate a nice neutral photo of Kimi or Mazepin or Gasly or someone :lol: :scared::banghead:
Nah. Let's go full send and see if we can cause more controversy than the FIA.

Round Twenty-Two - Abu Dhabi
1639413747597.png

ABD.png

(Picture chosen by @Liquid)
Entries by Monday 20th December 1700 GMT - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full UPDATED rules available here before entering.

A reminder for everyone who enters a caption, please remember to vote or you won't receive any points for your caption that round.​

Lewis: What better way to acknowledge my amazing teammate than to insist he is blind and that's why he will no longer be my teammate?

Wishing to avoid all the medias cameras and microphones after the race, Hamilton comes up with a ingenious scheme to become completely anonymous.

Mercedes hadn't banked on Lewis Hamilton's extreme professionalism and attention to detail when asking him to perform a Charade for "Silence of the Lambs"...

Back