F1 car and tyres

  • Thread starter Thread starter AloOla
  • 2 comments
  • 482 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
Hi all.

I've read through FAQ and searched but either I'm blind or I haven't found this so I ask here: what about tyres to the F1 car? Managed to win one now, and it only has racingmedium - is hard and super hard not an tion for these cars?

Hope I haven't asked something that has been asked before and that I should have found.
 
AloOla
Hi all.

I've read through FAQ and searched but either I'm blind or I haven't found this so I ask here: what about tyres to the F1 car? Managed to win one now, and it only has racingmedium - is hard and super hard not an tion for these cars?

Hope I haven't asked something that has been asked before and that I should have found.
This has been covered before. Asearch for "fgt tyres" came up with this:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=57179&highlight=fgt+tyres
Enjoy!
 
Thanks - must have missed that. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back