F1 car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul_14
  • 29 comments
  • 759 views
Messages
23
wat is the best car under 15,441 creds 2 use 2 win the F1 car?
 
If you're up to it, you can run a stock Camaro Z28 (with T2 tires and an Oil change) in the Trial Mtn. Enduro. So you'd need to spend about 34,000cr to get that. And then you've only got a 1 in 4 chance of winning that car.

I can surmise a few other things from your post, but for now...Welcome aboard, and Hope you find your stay enjoyable.

AO
 
Nope, Just a happy old guy playing shuffleboard on the promana deck. Captain Stubing at teh wheel, and Isaac pouring me a drink.

AO
 
Hi wat is Sharkport??? i dont no wat that is??? plz tell me?
 
Get lost with al the gameshark/sharkport-****!!
And all the freakin' hybrids!!
He just need to play the game and not "cheat"!!
**** all the spoilers!!!
 
You don't have to buy a good car... you can WIN a good car to do some enduro's, to win a F1 car (with a little bit of luck :) )
 
Wat race should i do 2 win the enduro's! im still only about 2 finnish FF in beginner :S any good car u fink i should use ??
 
Look... the F1 "story" is just at the mid-end/end of the GT-mode... just begin @ the beginning!!
Focus on the Beginner championship... finish them first!!
1 Step @ the time!!
 
What car should i use 2 win the championship in beginner mode (thanks for all ur help MATE!!)
 
What rong wif my english????

Will my toyota i bough yestaday do the trick??????????
 
What trick?
Just use your supra for the FR-cup, Turbo-cup and maybe some other races!!
Just use the car wich u need!!
 
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
Not everyone can speak english as good as you can!!! :banghead:

That's why he should learn. Duh!

Basic comprehensibility is a very valuable thing. As opposed to...
wat is the best car under 15,441 creds 2 use 2 win the F1 car?

Hi wat is Sharkport??? i dont no wat that is??? plz tell me?

How many creds i need for a gud car 2 win a F1 car???

Wat race should i do 2 win the enduro's! im still only about 2 finnish FF in beginner :S any good car u fink i should use ??

What car should i use 2 win the championship in beginner mode (thanks for all ur help MATE!!)

What rong wif my english????

Will my toyota i bough yestaday do the trick??????????

Do you now, or have you ever, gone to school? If you are over seven years old this is a disgrace.
 
Take it easy... watch your hart!! ;)
As long if you can understand him it's OK!!
 
YES SO GET BENT MATEY!!! WE DONT ALL TALK POSH LIKE U DO YOU LITTLE NERD!!!!!

HOW MANY CAR U GOT AND HOW MUCH U COMPLETED IT MATE?
 
and I quote "I can surmise a few other things from your post, but for now..."

Here's a path to take. Finish the appropriate license test. Race the Clubman cup 70 times. Purchase the Corvette Z06, put T2 tires on it, and give it an oil change. Enter the Trial Mtn. 2 hour enduro. Run it multiple times until you win the F1 car.

Hint for winning the race: hit the brakes earlier than you think you need to.

Good luck, and milefile, you missed a few mistakes that he wrote.

AO
 
WRONG THING MATEY

Good luck, and milefile, you missed a few mistakes thathe wrote.
:banghead: :banghead:
 
OK, people. Let's all take a deep breath here.

From the Terms Of Service rules:
* No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated. If
you question someone, it must be done in a reasonable and
semi-friendly manner.
Violating this rule will be grounds
for suspension and/or permanent removal from the board.

* No hard core profanity. Hard core meaning use of the "F"
word and words commonly associated with body parts.
Violating this rule will be considered grounds for suspension
and/or permanent removal from the board.

* No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc.

* Half decent grammar is expected. Use of capital letters
starting sentences is looked upon favorably. Spelling
half decently is also encouraged.

Paul_14, I refer you to the parts in red and blue above.

Milefile, I refer you to the part in blue above.

Now, Paul, I heartily suggest that you do as both Der Alta and RX-7 suggest (and do what milefile suggests as well). I suggest that you will get more fun out of the game if you quit trying to get somebody to tell you the easiest way to smash it, and learn how to beat it the right way.

Getting an F1 the easiest way you can and then using it to destroy the rest of the game is senseless. It can be done by anybody with one eye and two thumbs. Why not start out at the beginning, learn to drive, and win your races?
 
Hi RX-7 Turbo II do u know any easy way 2 get credits without racing??
 
neon_duke do u own this board?? 2 i have 2 spell all the words rite?? like RITE?? RIGHT?? 2 ?? to??
 
When did i??
From the Terms Of Service rules:
* No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated. If
you question someone, it must be done in a reasonable and
semi-friendly manner.???????????????? When did i attack sum 1??
 
You never attacked some1, but you have to spell the words right!
We can understand you, but you make it a lot easyer (??) if you spell right!
I know I don't spell some words right, but that's because I'm from the Netherlands, and we don't talk English there! :)
Thx!! 👍 :cool:
 
No, I don't own this board, but I am a moderator. You seem to be getting angry and I'm trying to show you the rules before this turns into a shouting match. I didn't write those rules, but I think they are a great idea, and it is my job to enforce them. You were getting extremely defensive when milefile questioned your English skills, and this pretty much sounds like an attack to me:
YES SO GET BENT MATEY!!! WE DONT ALL TALK POSH LIKE U DO YOU LITTLE NERD!!!!!

HOW MANY CAR U GOT AND HOW MUCH U COMPLETED IT MATE?
May I ask you this: is English your native language? It makes a difference.

In answer to your question, there is no way to get credits without racing. You can win cars for free by getting all golds on each level of license test.

If I may ask, why are you trying so hard to beat this game without actually playing it?
 
I think I've missed some posts!
I didn't see that Paul_14 "attacked" milefile!

@ Paul_14 > > > Don't attack anyone!!
Der Alta is our Write-up and Settings king!!
king.gif
 
Back