F1 Driver Esteban Ocon Announced as Gran Turismo 7 Ambassador for France

• Thread starter Famine
  • 11 comments
He talks about FIA races at 55 seconds.

Does that mean that the FIA is coming back in GT7? :confused:

He talks about FIA races at 55 seconds.

Does that mean that the FIA is coming back in GT7? :confused:
No he's talking about Gran Turismo as a whole, how you can just boot up and start playing with people around the world, customize your car, etc..

Never say never, but I doubt they announce the return of FIA championships in such an under-handed way.

That's cool, I've played him a few times and he's put in decent hours in GT Sport so he's a really awesome ambassador for the brand!

Do you need a full translation in English guys ?
I can do a sum up already for now but do not hesitate to request (sharing is caring)
Esteban Ocon :"
Hello everyone ; I am Esteban Ocon F1 pilot racer
I am pleased to announce you that I have been chosen to be official GT ambassadeur in France
I experienced the GT franchise realley young at age 4 with GT3 I learned to drive on that franchise
I have very fond memories of it as for exemple the first win agains my dad on trial mountain in GT3
there are many things that I like in this game
For intance the easy access to it you can just launch the console and you can drive the best cars in the world on the best tracks
There is a lot of competition of really good drivers in it, you can race drivers in salon and FIA race
You can custom you cars settings and personolyze , which I love to do, with their own livery to my liking
My favorite tracks in the game is and remainsTSUKUBA
It is a short tracks really technic
I never got the chance yet to go there and race on it
But I really love it and now it with my closed eyes

So I use GT every week as soon as I get home I play on it to train myself On the simulator
My rig at home use GT
I experienced the evolution of the GT series (3 4 5 6 and GTS and now 7)
It allowed me to train and gain experience with it as a pilot
Keep an eye and watch out on Playsation social network to learn what we will do together
Althrough the year I will be proposing challenge to beat my times
I will do live twitch streams and maybe have some guest including you , maybe,

"

PLAYSTATION !

end

edit : so all in all @Andrew Evans you were spot on on the summary sorry I jumped to translae without looking under the video.....

Last edited:
Perfect ambassador for Senna-S rams. Just ask Max :P

max.JPG

Last edited:
That'd be @Famine :D

Don't worry about it - my translation wasn't complete, pretty much because I was just giving a summary rather than full subtitling :lol:
@Famine yup 👍 since I got clearly too ahead of myself in traducing as soon the video played since not many french source content and not seing the last paragraph under it
It could only be you Anyway 🤣 fool me once...

Back