F1 games still online on PS3?

• Thread starter Anfaugriz
  • 1 comments
Italy
Italy
Anfaugriz
Hi, now that GT6 has gone offline I'm looking for other racing games still online for PS3 as I don't have money for a PS4 at the moment. I've only played F1 2012, it had some flaws but was a great game, for me at least. Before I buy it I would like to know if it is still possible to play it online.

Also, what about F1 2013 and F1 2014? I know there were complaints about tyre wear in F1 2013 and about huge oversteer, handling on wet and other problems in F1 2014. I've never tried them myself though so I don't know how bad/good they actually are.

So, in case all of them are still online, which one would you recommend?

Hi, now that GT6 has gone offline I'm looking for other racing games still online for PS3 as I don't have money for a PS4 at the moment. I've only played F1 2012, it had some flaws but was a great game, for me at least. Before I buy it I would like to know if it is still possible to play it online.

Also, what about F1 2013 and F1 2014? I know there were complaints about tyre wear in F1 2013 and about huge oversteer, handling on wet and other problems in F1 2014. I've never tried them myself though so I don't know how bad/good they actually are.

So, in case all of them are still online, which one would you recommend?
Sup ANFAUGRIZ! That’s a good question btw. I’ll let u know later on today, since I do own the game(F1 2012). What other racing games do u have ANFAUGRIZ? Cuz I already miss playing GT6 soo bad lol.hope to reconnect with u in the future. Take care

Back