F1 Manager 2024 Announced for Summer 2024 Launch, With New "Create a Team" Mode

• Thread starter Famine
  • 10 comments
I'll create team as Andretti Cadillac, too. Clearly that will be popular.

Last edited:
Create a team. Mechanical failures. The prospect of the AI teams poaching your drivers and staff. The only thing missing that I wanted to see is online play.

'23 was a good step over the first game but this looks like its going to be another step above that. Quite looking forward to this.

Last edited:
For me, create a team is an absolute game-changer in something like this and the one feature that might get me interested in an F1 management game. Personally I find really limited value in just running an existing team. It doesn't translate the same way as it does in Football Manager.

I’m a little sceptical how much freedom we’ll have. It may just be a load of preset names to choose from, to prevent us doing what they know we will do.

Will this have an Insert Scandal mode?
Apparently so.

fim.jpg

I’m a little sceptical how much freedom we’ll have. It may just be a load of preset names to choose from, to prevent us doing what they know we will do.
Yeah, hopefully it just follows the My Team method from the other F1 game with just the liveries and logo's being presets that can be adjusted. Not being able to choose your own team name would be disappointing.

Just as I was thinking. Seems to work pretty much like MyTeam does in the Codies F1 Games. Preset liveries/race suits/helmets, with the ability to change the colors. Setting the starting performance of your car, budget, choosing drivers, sponsors, etc.

I'm more than happy with all this. Its looking good. Keen to see some gameplay footage now.

Last edited:
Back