F1 Online Championship!

• Thread starter Kakundoo
  • 11 comments
Kakundoo
Hey everyone!

I'm new here, but i've been reading a lot of the threads posted by everyone on here and this sounds like an awesome community and as we all have the common factor of playing F1 CE a lot, then I think we should start an online F1 Championship.

It's quite simple:
- 11 Drivers per league.
- Meet online at a certain time every week or two weeks.
- Qualify for position
- Then race to win the championship!

I've seen things like this in other games. WWE for example and I thought that this would be a perfect idea, especially because it would get rid of all those drivers who live to ruin people's races online.

Let me know what you think and if there is enough support and interest then i will create a site with all the leagues, tables, race dates and results

Its a good idea. Me and Ardius organised, mainly Ardius, a championship a few months back. It was very goof fun, me and Appie's team won the constructors!! The thread is around here somewhere.

I'd love to join again but I've no PSN for a while. Good luck in finding some people for it, we had a difficult time trying to keep the numbers up, so best of luck.

Been there, done that:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108195

Good luck, I hope you have better luck finding regular drivers than we did. (not to mention drivers that are in the same online region and also can drive at the same time).

Feel free to read that thread and take any of the ideas we had, I recommend reading the whole of it, as several problems came up over time and there were various things we tried which did and didn't work. (such as several races in one week, having practice races, turning on/off penalties, etc).

I'm sure some of the drivers mentioned in that thread might be interested in a new season.

Oh, and feel free to use the teams and results from that season and turn this into a second season. Which reminds me, you might want to think about running teams as well (though you'll have to limit the drivers to 11, or only have 1 driver per team) as it adds more interest to the championship, especially when one driver dominates, like in our championship.

Last edited:
Not sure if this game is region locked, but I'd love to join or at least assist in putting it together.

I'd like to join, I was in the other F1 championship set up by Ardius. Sadly I was consintley spinning out but it was good, with races every 2 days.

Add my PSN- GTP_Pepsicoke (as of 1st December, that's when I'm getting my new, fixed PS3 back)

Back