f1

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 11 comments
  • 447 views
Messages
5,716
do you think the f1 cars in gt3 are "realistic" in thier handling etc?
 
NO, not when the GAME experts are able to beat present day REAL car's records by ELEVEN SECONDS :irked: @ "COTE" w/ nine year old designs!!! FUN ? Definitely...REALISTIC ? NO WAY!!! Just my opinion...UB57
:D
 
I really dont know. But I am guessing yes. Although I am not sure if they handle realistically in correlation with the car they are. i.e. I doubt the F094/S actually drives like Sennas 1994 Williams. But I am guessing that they probably drive much like an F1 generally does.
 
The thing is that you can't put sims on an f1 so in the game they have way more grip than in real life. If you could put sims on then i think it would be pretty close. But i do find the braking in GT3 to be a tad unrealistic since all the cars have ABS.
 
But, I think someone playing the game might be able to go a little faster for quite a few reasons.


A) Their life isnt at risk

B) There isnt anyone else on the track

C) Infinite laps to practice

D) Constant variables. i.e. The tires always grip the same in every spot on the track. There is no chance for debris or a wet spot, which could kill a real race driver.

E) The engine has the same amount of power always.

F)The tranny shifts at the same speed everytime.

G) You cant lock up the wheels.

H) You dont care if the car nails the wall or bumps it.

I) Its alot quicker for someone to move the joystick to the left or right than it is to actually move the steering wheel either way.
 
I'm not sure if they are realistic....but yea...those are some pretty good points....just a few specks of sand on the track could kill a real driver....ok...I dunno what I'm saying.......
 
well i know which one id rather do hmm let me see race 10cm from wall at 280kph or lie on bed and race on gt3. the f1s are good enough for me
 
considering its a non f1 game (not speacility designed to be a f1 game)
 
Back