C ChaddingtonB Premium Messages 223 Messages ChaddingtonB/ GTP_lwh Feb 1, 2011 #1 Done thanks Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
ShaneG Messages 283 EST Messages socialgarbage Feb 1, 2011 #2 I've got both of these: Silvia Q's (S13) 88 Golf I GTI 76 Fresh oil change on both, other than that, they are untouched from the UCD.
I've got both of these: Silvia Q's (S13) 88 Golf I GTI 76 Fresh oil change on both, other than that, they are untouched from the UCD.
C ChaddingtonB Premium Messages 223 Messages ChaddingtonB/ GTP_lwh Feb 1, 2011 #3 I'll add you in a minute and send for the Silvia
C ChaddingtonB Premium Messages 223 Messages ChaddingtonB/ GTP_lwh Feb 1, 2011 #5 Thanks ShaneG for the quick trade I posted on the reputation thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4730629 bump - I'm still looking for the cars in post #1
Thanks ShaneG for the quick trade I posted on the reputation thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4730629 bump - I'm still looking for the cars in post #1
E extreme911ca Messages 23 Messages For Friends Only Feb 1, 2011 #6 Do you need more Silvias? Got Silvia Q's(S13)'88 Super Black
ShaneG Messages 283 EST Messages socialgarbage Feb 1, 2011 #7 Thanks to you as well. Off to post in the rep thread. 👍
C ChaddingtonB Premium Messages 223 Messages ChaddingtonB/ GTP_lwh Feb 1, 2011 #8 Just the Starlet Glanza still