tambo1810 Messages 275 Messages tambo1810 Feb 11, 2011 #1 I have Ferarri F10 ready to trade now & am looking for Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
E evil_c5 Messages 267 Messages evil_c5 Feb 11, 2011 #2 how about the Judd GV5 for a C5R? Can do it at reset today...7pm EST?
tambo1810 Messages 275 Messages tambo1810 Feb 11, 2011 #3 evil_c5 how about the Judd GV5 for a C5R? Can do it at reset today...7pm EST? Click to expand... I'm sorry but the cars in my main account will not be available for quite some time, have a long list of trades.
evil_c5 how about the Judd GV5 for a C5R? Can do it at reset today...7pm EST? Click to expand... I'm sorry but the cars in my main account will not be available for quite some time, have a long list of trades.
tambo1810 Messages 275 Messages tambo1810 Feb 11, 2011 #6 dogscogs I can trade in 15 mins? Click to expand... sorry I was out for a while. Are you still interested to trade?
dogscogs I can trade in 15 mins? Click to expand... sorry I was out for a while. Are you still interested to trade?
F fook7008 Messages 22 Messages djfook Feb 11, 2011 #7 hi there i can trade a C5-R for your F10 right now if you like?
tambo1810 Messages 275 Messages tambo1810 Feb 11, 2011 #8 fook7008 hi there i can trade a C5-R for your F10 right now if you like? Click to expand... cheers ! let's do the trade now
fook7008 hi there i can trade a C5-R for your F10 right now if you like? Click to expand... cheers ! let's do the trade now
tambo1810 Messages 275 Messages tambo1810 Feb 11, 2011 #9 fook7008 hi there i can trade a C5-R for your F10 right now if you like? Click to expand... tambo1810 cheers ! let's do the trade now Click to expand... I've sent you 2 friend requests, please accept both. Please send the C5-R to tambo1810, I'll send the F10 from the other account. EDIT : Trade completed with fook7008, thank you! Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
fook7008 hi there i can trade a C5-R for your F10 right now if you like? Click to expand... tambo1810 cheers ! let's do the trade now Click to expand... I've sent you 2 friend requests, please accept both. Please send the C5-R to tambo1810, I'll send the F10 from the other account. EDIT : Trade completed with fook7008, thank you!