f10 + bentley speed 8

  • Thread starter Thread starter luda300zx
  • 18 comments
  • 835 views
Messages
161
Messages
bub-stew
These are both up for trade... the Bentley is fully tuned with engine overhaul

****ok heres the deal i can trade either car at 11 o clock, roughly 5 hours. The person with the best deal that send me their car first (i must agree on this you cant just go and send me cars) before the 5 hours time limit, i will trade with them. This is so i can take full advantage of the 24 hours time limit.

Also have a f40 tank car and a 2d for trade (got 2 of each dont need em)

I have all the old 67 race cars and the 89's and 92's i want some new high end race cars. The only old race car i would accept would be a 2j plus something else. offer away guys

**** (READ THE LIST) cars i already have******
c60 hybride
both 908's
toyota 7
fgt
905
R92cp
787b
88c-v
c9
r89c
abt

what i want-
I have all the old 67 race cars and the 89's and 92's i want some new high end race cars. The only old race car i would accept would be a 2j plus something else. offer away guys

clk gtr (dont feel like gettin all the golds)
2j
r10
bmw v12
etc
 
Last edited:
Toyota Gt-One for Bentley ?
 
ps i gutta wait till 11 tonight to make my trade so highest offer that's online at that time gets it, you lead
 
bmw v12 for f10 💡
 
Red FGT + 787B for the F10? gonna be a while when I can trade though. (4-5 days)
 
I can trade a 2j for the bentley. I have an f10 already.
 
Chrome paint chip for the bentley? please lol
OnlyOneCanoli PSN ID
 
How about a Audi R10 for the Bentley?
 
What would you like for the F10? Anything in mind?
 
any nice race car i have both of the 908's now so anything like that thats not on the list of cars i have. P.s. nobody is winning or loosing i will simply take the best offer of someone thats on at 11:00 tonight
 
takata dome NSX, Mobil 1 NSX, GT40 spec 2 race car
 
ok heres the deal i can trade either car at 11 o clock, roughly 5 hours. The person with the best deal that send me their car first (i must agree on this you cant just go and send me cars) before the 5 hours time limit, i will trade with them. This is so i can take full advantage of the 24 hours time limit.
 
hi im after a f10 i will trade a veyron and lambo sv but i cant trade till friday at 6 uk time
 
Do you think you could let me know a little before 11 o'clock. Be nice to know whether you are interested
 
I'm interested in either one.
I have:
Audi R10
Chaparral 2J
Chaparral 2D
Audi R8 LMS
Honda Loctite Mugen NSX
Citroen GT Race Car
Blitz Dunlop ER34
Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z
Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra
Lexus Denso Dunlop Sard SC430
Lexus Bandai Direzza SC430
Autobacs Arta Garaiya
Alfa Giula TZ2 Zagato '65

I think that covers all the race cars that weren't in your original post.
I also have almost ever high dollar road car in the game.
You're two cars and the F2007 are pretty much all I need.
 
Back