F10, F2007, XJ13, P4, TZ2, Carbon X1, Chome Zonda R, 2D

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamstheMan
  • 12 comments
  • 568 views
Messages
70
Messages
ferrarilp45
Deal done
 
Last edited:
Which 908 do you want?
 
i have a 370z gt academy and 908 team oreca. What is the mileage of the f10 and x1?
 
Alot on the X1 over 2000 miles
A fair bit on the F10 about 100.
Can't be 100% cause I'm not on at the moment
 
hmm, anything else to offer?
 
I have the Audi R10 and Peugeot 908. Trade for F2007?
 
shinbone
hmm, anything else to offer?

F2007,
Chaparral 2D
Enzo
XJ13
Ferrari P4
The xanavi 350z '06 (0 miles)
Citroën wrc
Castrol Toyota rally car (p)
Citroën race car
 
ricenketchup
I have the Audi R10 and Peugeot 908. Trade for F2007?

Ok ricenketchup I'll add you again and I'll have the 908.
Bout 10 mins mate
 
Back