F12007 with a joy pad????

  • Thread starter Thread starter madmarc2001
  • 14 comments
  • 1,494 views
Messages
2
Messages
madmarc2001
just got the f1 car , can anyone drive this car with a sixxaxis?? turn in is as sharp as a razor ..💡💡
 
I can drive it with a Sixaxis just fine. I'm probably a couple of seconds off of the pace of wheel users but I don't have any major trouble with it.
 
I have trouble driving consistently good with it, but I have done some pretty fast laps in it with the sixaxis :) It's falled the F2007 though
 
The initial turn-in when using the analog is insane but I can drive it using the D-pad just fine, but as for consistent laps on say, Suzuka, I can only manage 1:50s range.
Got some interesting issues with traction here... N1 tires on an F1 car???
 
The initial turn-in when using the analog is insane but I can drive it using the D-pad just fine, but as for consistent laps on say, Suzuka, I can only manage 1:50s range.
Got some interesting issues with traction here... N1 tires on an F1 car???

N1 on the car is great and it suprised me. Grips very well unless the slow bends arrive.

F2007 with max aero and R3's is really crazy :crazy:
 
N1 on the car is great and it suprised me. Grips very well unless the slow bends arrive.

F2007 with max aero and R3's is really crazy :crazy:

The N1 tires slide around a lot for me, unless I max the aero on it, and that doesn't help very much once you slow down. R3's on the F1 car feel like too much sometimes, when combined with max aero. Just my opinion of course.
 
G25 is 900 degrees but it works ok. I not sure but I don't think the tyre choices they show mean much on the F1 compared to the rest of the game. Whatever their on, the N1 seem good, very grippy still. Still seems very arcadey the way it just grips without corrections to do like you see real drivers do even on the best setup. I can do 1'31.xxx on free run each time for the latest online event, but pretty sure thats slow compared to the thousands that do TT, as I rarely use the F1, probably twice since march. Where are all the TT guys? It seems extremely popular there, probably the most taken part TT, but racing on Suzuka is quiet in comparison.

I found a race eventually but the player kept going into the sand and was laggy as hell. The lag with F1 car would be enough to put you off, plus punting, very hectic and not very tempting it seems.
 
I found it difficult at first. But like everything, you get used to it the more you do it.
 
I find driving it with the sixaxis too twitchy. I can't seem to get the car to fluently go around the corners, but shortly after I got the F2007, I got the DFGT so it wasn't a problem for me.
 
F12007?! My how 10 000 years flies when you're waiting for GT5.:ouch:

I used to be able to drive the F2007 fine with a sixaxis, although it does require very good reflexes and reaction times, especially at London.:scared:
 
Only thing I find a pain in the F2007 with the SixAxis is the throttle control. With anything less than R1's, it's hard to shift down into 2nd/3rd and get out of them again without losing traction. I have become better at it, but there are always the moments where I want to exit the corner too fast and it doesn't want to cooperate.
 
can anyone drive this car with a sixxaxis??
Yes. I think it's one of the easiest cars to drive actualy, but that doesn't mean I'm very fast with it.
 
When I bought the f2007 I couldnt drive it with the controller. I eventualy came to the conclusion that I would need a wheel to be able to drive it. So I parked the f2007 untill my G25 shipped, now its much easier to control.
 
Back