F1500 setup (latestupdate1.14)

I'll second this request. This quickly became one my favorite cars in the game. However, after the last update it's very challenging to keep from spinning out during acceleration.

Not sure if this can even be fixed by a tune. But if it can.... It would be greatly appreciated!

I have a good tune before the update, after seeing this thread I have just also notice this during acceleration out of corners, the car want to spin out. I did not have any problem with the car before the update, it is very unstable now in the rear. This is the only issue that I am having with this car is acceleration out of corners :crazy:.

I have tried tweaking a few things but can only get 5.1 stabililty. Where as before i was getting 5.6...also cornering stats have been reduced.

I have tried tweaking a few things but can only get 5.1 stabililty. Where as before i was getting 5.6...also cornering stats have been reduced.
I don't know why PD changes things that makes the car worst like we got with the F1500T-A now.

Yeah i dont get it. The csr was very fast and stable and enjoyable. Easy..ish to race. But now theyve just made it almost impossible with a controller, i imagine its much easier to control the throttle with a set of pedals.

Yeah i dont get it. The csr was very fast and stable and enjoyable. Easy..ish to race. But now theyve just made it almost impossible with a controller, i imagine its much easier to control the throttle with a set of pedals.
I forgot to mention, I am using a wheel and I was using the car for the F1500T-A race not so long ago, and during acceleration out of corners and just a little bit of throttle the car want to spin out, before the update the car was good during acceleration out of corners.

I tried now for 2 hours to fix my setup... i could now reach with supersoft a 27,1..almost 1 sec slower than with the hard tires before.

Even in the little window i have less grip than before with the hard tires...so maybe thats the problem... the supersoft getting close to the values which had the hards before

It was a very nice car to drive and made a lot of fun..now its a unpredictable bag of trash...

nothing helps to cover that unpredictable snap oversteer...

all in all - my setup + super softs is good enouch still for a 27,1 on monza...

I was getting 1.26, odd occasion 1.25s on Monza. Cant even get close to that now. Will try your setup over the weekend when i get time and give it a whirl. Cheers

I was getting 1.26, odd occasion 1.25s on Monza. Cant even get close to that now. Will try your setup over the weekend when i get time and give it a whirl. Cheers

last weekend i could manage a 24,7 on monza..no chance to get even close to that...out of corners my old ghost i flying away

Its a shame. I really hope they fix it. Everyone was enjoying using them and now its just crap.

Im still wating for Lotus appearance. Hope April update brings this along with a Spa!

Its a shame. I really hope they fix it. Everyone was enjoying using them and now its just crap.

Im still wating for Lotus appearance. Hope April update brings this along with a Spa!

And all we will get is some useless cars for the same tracks and a new variante of alsace... :banghead:

Somehow they manage to make their game even worse every patch...everything we like they making crap out of it..thanks PD

And finally hopefully fanatec support :bowdown:🤬:banghead:

Somehow they manage to make their game even worse every patch...everything we like they making crap out of it..thanks
I totally agree MINKIKL 👍. It is not worth tuning anymore in GTS, because every time there is a update you have to change things especially if you have over 95 tuned cars like l have, but sadly I am getting bored with this game now and I say good buy for a long while, and thanks PD for making a below average game.

And all we will get is some useless cars for the same tracks and a new variante of alsace... :banghead:

Somehow they manage to make their game even worse every patch...everything we like they making crap out of it..thanks PD

And finally hopefully fanatec support :bowdown:🤬:banghead:

What game are you playing? I'd say that fixing bugs (such as tyre bug for FGT) and adding new tracks and cars is actually beneficial. Stop complaining just because you spend entire time tuning. Things change, it's how games are now.

What game are you playing? I'd say that fixing bugs (such as tyre bug for FGT) and adding new tracks and cars is actually beneficial. Stop complaining just because you spend entire time tuning. Things change, it's how games are now.

Haha, i did not know that I am actually spend all my entire time tuning, thanks for telling me.

I never said that we need no tracks - we NEED Tracks.
Fixing bugs which are found by community - Yes sure
If I am looking over the last patches..horrible...simply horrible, but you are in one point right, that is how games are working right now - beautiful on the outside - but s***h at the inside.

And I am playing GT Sport - thats why I am posting in this forum, just to answer you first question...💡

There is such a long list to do for PD and in this time warping fixing, patching, adding new stuff speed they are going...I dont know when we can expect something shiny...

So, I go back tuning:cheers:

Last edited:
They need fix the F1500T-A can't get near my lap times was doing before the update 1 minute 13 seconds at interlagos but now doing 1 minute 17 seconds SMH I got massive understeer oversteer no grip at all its affected my Gr.1 & Gr.3 cars too & used to get low 1 minute 24 at Monza but now can't get near it I had to change my setup to get back to near where I was but its stupid

Last edited:
They need fix the F1500T-A can't get near my lap times was doing before the update 1 minute 13 seconds at interlagos but now doing 1 minute 17 seconds SMH I got massive understeer oversteer no grip at all its affected my Gr.1 & Gr.3 cars too & used to get low 1 minute 24 at Monza but now can't get near it I had to change my setup to get back to near where I was but its stupid

I read that the gr1 cars also affected by this weird handling?

Hi has anyone got a decent setup for this car. Since the last update it has made my car very unstable and messed my setup.
I dont' know what happens to this car, actually is impossible to drive, they have been changing something during an update, every time time you accellerate during a race you loose 2-3 seconds with the opponents.

I tried now for 2 hours to fix my setup... i could now reach with supersoft a 27,1..almost 1 sec slower than with the hard tires before.

Even in the little window i have less grip than before with the hard tires...so maybe thats the problem... the supersoft getting close to the values which had the hards before

It was a very nice car to drive and made a lot of fun..now its a unpredictable bag of trash...

nothing helps to cover that unpredictable snap oversteer...

all in all - my setup + super softs is good enouch still for a 27,1 on monza...
I can't seem to get a handle on this car at all, I have first place in every race up until this event and the best I've done on the first race is 12th, I've tried doing tuning and all sorts of things I just don't like the car personally

Back